Monday, June 8, 2009

Haleys Birthday Party!

When I was at Haleys birthday party we went to Ten Down it was really cool.Then Sara and I were having so much fun that we acted like old grannys in the bathroom.All of a sudden Sara started to kiss my cheek it was a little weird.But i mean thats what friends are for.Well my friends are really Wacko so thats what my friends are for.Well not the boys but only one but no one knows who it is.No one will figure out either its impossible to figure it out.Okay then after we went bowling we drove Sara home and played with the dogs,kitties and Nathan Saras rat it was a little strange.Then sara and the animals gave Haley and i a kiss goodnight and bye.It was really Hilarious then i got these teeth and they are so cool they glow in the dark. I love Sara as a friend she is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment