Monday, June 8, 2009

Hunter.B

This post is about my wonderful friend Hunter Burrell he will do any thing for me.He has his ups and downs but I dont care because i dont control his life.He doesnt control mine so i dont control his.Things can be hard for us because of some other peice of crap freinds at school but we get through it.We usually go on bikerides and go to barts.He doesnt know that im writing this and im being a wonderful friend for doing this.I dont think that he will mind me doing this.On June 2 we were going to our band concert.That was the night of the storm and i was talking to Hunter.We were outside and Hunter said:theres Squirrels falling down from the sky.I said : oh no they are haunting us!!!!.Then when we were driving to the UCC and We were a MILE away from Lightning it was scary.We so much fun together we started hanging out when i lived next to him.But then i moved but we didnt let anything ruin our friendship.Hunter please post a comment on this its about you.Hunter you are my BESTFRIEND!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments: